The four-section functional bed ÊÔ – «Òåõñòðîé 4» ( ÊÔÒ – 3 ÂÂÃ/Ý with the traction frame)
The beds are supplied on the wheels, the first number is the quantity of the moving sections, the letters are the type of the drive: Ã-comb, Â-screw, Ý-electric jack (marking from the head section)
Basis: steel, polymer-powder coating.
The bedding consists of four sections which hinged connected to each other: back, hip, intermediate, foot.
Horizontal section regulating:
- Back section 0-75 degrees (screw)
- Intermediate section 0-60 degrees (screw)
- Foot section 0-30 degrees (lever)
The sections are made of square pipe 25x25 and welded grid made of wire with the diameter of 5 mm, cell 100x500 mm. Bedding support on the power rack is carried out through the polyethylene gasket.
- The back part of the bedding rises with the help of the screw mechanism.
- The hip part – is fixed and rigidly attached to the power rack.
- Intermediate section activate from the side of the footboard by the screw mechanism which is made of steel and bronze and has the protection from overload (antivandal screw).
- The foot part of the bedding starts to move at the same time with the intermediate section by the steel lever, by which foot section and power rack are connected.
The bed has four corner bumpers and equipped with electro drive “ILCON” (produced in Germany) for rising and lowering the bedding.
- Overall dimensions: 2100x965x2030 mm.
- Max load 200 kg
- Mass not more than 68 kg
- Package amount 0.96 cbm
- The height of lying 550-820 mm
Supplied in disassembled form without the mattress.
Additional equipment: dropper stand, set of the side rails, stand for the bedpan, Balkan frame, traction frame, the mattress for the three-section functional bed.
The four-section functional bed allows to create allows you to create the necessary conditions for treating and preventive activities, also it is very comfortable for the staff during the patient care.